It’s polo season! Who doesn’t enjoy this fabulous summer day out!? With lots of lovely local and international events in the calendar there are plenty of opportunities to pop along to a polo event and one question that may be on your mind is; what shall I wear?
We were delighted to receive some top tips from Sarah Kate Bryne, Freelance & Celebrity Fashion Stylist for The International Day at The Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club. This world-class day promises to be one of the standout social events of the year, with the Frasers England Polo Team playing the principal match against Argentina, in a bid to win The Coronation Cup.
“There are no real rules per se for what to wear for the polo, but given the calibre of the players and the stunning backdrop of the Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club, I think International Day demands a bit of effort! Wear a block or wedge heel so you can get involved when treading in the divots and choose a decent sized handbag as you'll need to fit sun cream & a mobile battery pack - in order to protect yourself from the July weather and ensure you capture lots of photos.”
So as Sarah advises, you can make your polo attire your own depending on the occasion.
Whether you’re attending an international event or popping along for a relaxed afternoon we have put together our edit of beautiful clothing and accessories to suit every polo outing.
Smart outfit inspiration from left to right...
1. Evemy & Evemy Equus Scarf in navy, available here.
2. Sutton and Tawney Francis Short Linen Dress, available here.
3. Dida Richie Sofia Wedges in coral, available here.
4. Fairfax and Favor Mini Windsor Bag in coral, available here.
Casual outfit inspiration from left to right...
1. Fairfax & Favor Hembsy Shoes in tan, available here.
2. Henrietta Spencer Windsor bag, available here.
3. RM Williams Alice Jeans from A Hume, available here.
4. Evemy & Evemy Antler Shawl, available here.
5. The Oxford Shirt Company Cotton Poplin Shirt in pale blue, available here.
6. Emily Mortimer Topaz Pear Ring in aqua sky blue, available here.
We would love to hear about your polo outfits, simply comment below or tag us on social!