This year is just whizzing past and eventing season is already upon us! A key date in the diary is always Badminton. This international three-day event sees it’s 70th anniversary this year and we couldn’t be more excited to watch this thrilling competition. If you’re visiting, we’re sure that a practical but stylish outfit is on your mind to cover the dressage, cross country and show jumping. So, this year we have put together our Badminton Essentials to give you some inspiration. Many of these brands will also be exhibiting, so you can also make a last-minute addition to your outfit while you are there! There will be a selection of our scarves at our wonderful stockist Bredon Hill Shooting’s stand - 169 Swangrove Street.
Outfit inspiration from left to right...
1. Panama Hat - Hicks & Brown, Shop here or Badminton Stand 55, Swangrove Street
2. Cotton Cashmere Jumper - Schoffel at Bredon Hill Shooting, Shop here or Badminton Stand 169, Swangrove Street
3. Antler Scarf - Evemy & Evemy, Shop here or at Bredon Hill Shooting Badminton Stand 169, Swangrove Street
4. Equus Horseshoe Scarf - Evemy & Evemy, Shop here or at Bredon Hill Shooting Badminton Stand 169, Swangrove Street
5. Blue Ruffle Shirt - Oxford Shirt Company, Shop here or at Badminton Stand 177, Swangrove Street
6. Snowdrop Shirt - Dubarry, Shop here or at Bredon Hill Shooting Badminton Stand 169, Swangrove Street
7. Regina Chocolate Suede Knee-High Boots - Fairfax and Favor at Bredon Hill, Shop here or Badminton Stand 169, Swangrove Street
8. Chocolate and Fog Boot Socks - Evemy & Evemy, Shop here
9. Echo Initial Necklace - Emily Mortimer Jewellery, Shop here